No products in the cart.
Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03%
$38.00 – $300.00
The Lumigan Eye Drop is a remedy for patients suffering from a major eye condition named Glaucoma. Glaucoma is a major eye disease in which your eye’s optic nerve is damaged and a kind of fluid builds up that enhances the pressure inside the eyes. This medicine helps you to reduce or lessen the pressure inside your eyes. One more benefit of using these Lumigan eye drops is that it accelerates the hair growth in your eyelashes.
Product Price List
Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03% – 1 Bottle/s
Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03% – 3 Bottle/s
Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03% – 6 Bottle/s
Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03% – 12 Bottle/s (Free Shipping)
Buy Online Lumigan Eye Drop (Bimatoprost) 0.03%
Lumigan 0.03% Ophthalmic contains Bimatoprost which is an anti-glaucoma medication that helps in reducing high pressure in the eye just like Careprost eye drops. It can be used as it is or with other drops named beta-blockers which also help in reducing pressure. Our eyes contain a watery liquid that is used to feed the eye. This liquid is frequently changed and new liquid is created inside the eyes. The pressure inside the eyes builds up if the liquid is not drained out quickly. Please do not wear contact lenses while applying these eye drops. Buy Lumigan eye drops online from our online store.
Do follow your doctor’s instructions while using glaucoma eye drops Lumigan. This medicine is specially made up for the eyes. This medicine helps you to grow your eyelashes and helps to darken the lashes and skin areas around the eyelids. Also helps you to darken the color of your iris over time. These changes may be permanent. One must consult your doctor before using this. Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years are not recommended to use this product. Buy Lumigan eyelash growth serum in order to grow your eyelashes.
How Does Lumigan 0.03% Ophthalmic Works?
Lumigan 0.03% Ophthalmic reduces the pressure inside the eye by increasing the amount of liquid that is evacuated. When the high pressure is not reduced, it might lead to glaucoma, an eye disease that may permanently harm your sight. Buy Lumigan eyelash growth serum to reduce the high pressure in the eyes. Lumigan bimatoprost reduces intraocular pressure (IOP) by increasing aqueous humor outflow through the trabecular meshwork and uveoscleral channels in humans. Buy online Lumigan eye drops available at our online store along with Bimat eye drops.
Directions For Uses:
Use Lumigan bimatoprost as per your doctor’s recommendation. Do not use this medication without consulting your doctor, as it has some side effects. Though, not everyone gets affected by this medicine. Use generic Lumigan eye drops every day in the evening, one drop in each eye. This is the dose recommended by the doctors. Do not use more than once a day as it might reduce the effectiveness of this medication. Buy online Lumigan eye drops from Just Care Prost.
The Lumigan eye drop has a variety of benefits which are listed below.
- This eye drops help in reducing the high pressure in the eyes.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while applying these eye drops to your eyes.
- It aids in growing your eyelashes and darkening the areas around the eyelashes.
- It helps in treating the most common forms of glaucoma, which are open-angle glaucoma and angle closure glaucoma.
- It also aids in treating severe eye pain, nausea, and sudden visual disturbances.
Dosage of Lumigan Eye Drops
The dosage of Lumigan eye drops is listed below.
- Apply it to your eyelashes once a day daily. Do not overdose on it.
- You should use one drop in each eye daily.
- Don’t use these eye drops without the consultation of your doctor.
Active Ingredients in Lumigan Eye Drop
The Lumigan eye drop comprises 0.03 percent bimatoprost ophthalmic solution in a 3ml sterile bottle.
Kindly store the Lumigan eye drops at a cool temperature below 25 degrees celsius and humidity less than 40 percent.
Benefits of Using Lumigan Eye Drops
There are several benefits of using Lumigan eye drops and we listed those below.
- It is an anti-glaucoma medicine that is very helpful in treating open-angle glaucoma and angle closure glaucoma.
- It contains beta-blockers that help in reducing high pressure in the eyes.
- This eye drops help in growing your eyelashes in a fast way.
- It aids in darkening the color of your iris over time.
Side Effects of Lumigan Eye Drops
You may experience some side effects while using these Lumigan eye drops. Some of them are listed below:
- These drops might cause a sudden redness or itchiness in your eyes.
- You might feel a burning sensation or irritation in your eyes.
- It may cause headaches to some extent.
- Your eyes might feel dry after the application of these drops.
Ways to Manage Side Effects of Glaucoma Eye Drops Lumigan
Itchy eyes: Apply a cold, wet washcloth to your eyes or rinse them with preservative-free saline water. Avoid rubbing your eyes frequently.
Feeling sick (nausea) or indigestion: Stick to basic meals and avoid items that are rich or spicy.
Drowsiness or dizziness: Get up and move about to feel more awake, and take short naps to help you feel less sleepy. To avoid exhaustion, take a break from your computer and eat a good meal to boost your energy.
Some Precautions While Applying Lumigan Eye
There are several precautions that you should take if you are going to use these Lumigan eye drops. I wrote those as follows:
- If you are a pregnant lady, then you should consult your gynecologist before using the Lumigan eye drops.
- If you are in the breastfeeding process for your child, then it is not recommended to use these drops.
- We advise it to not drive after applying these medicinal drops for a short period.
- It is best to consult your doctor first if you are suffering from any diseases related to your liver, kidney, and heart.
- If you face or experience any allergic reaction after using the bimatoprost eye solution, then you should avoid using it.
- If you have difficulty in breathing, then you should not use the Lumigan eye drops.
Safety Tips while Using Lumigan Eye Drops
Every medicine comes with a set of safety tips that are needed to be followed. The same goes with these Lumigan eye drops.
- Rise your eyes with cold water immediately if you feel itchiness after applying the Lumigan eye drops.
- You can also place a clean wet piece of cloth over your eyes. It will soothe the affected area.
- Avoid eating spicy or heavy meals and stick to basic meals if you are feeling nausea or dizziness.
- Give an immediate boost to your body by eating a good meal or by having a short nap out of your daily routine.
Buying Guide for Lumigan Eye Drops
You can buy the Lumigan eye drops from the Careprost online store at cheap and affordable prices. JustCareProst is one of the best online stores from where you can purchase the Lumigan Eye Drops easily. We also sell refills and applicators for applying these drops or serums at the best prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the composition of Lumigan Eye Drops?
The Lumigan eye drops are composed of 0.03 percent of Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution.
How to use the Lumigan eye drops?
You should consult the doctor before starting to use the Lumigan eye drops. However, you can put one drop in each eye once in a day for best results.
Can a pregnant lady use the Lumigan eye drops?
No, pregnant ladies should not use Lumigan eye drops as they might cause some complications.
Does using these Lumigan eye drops cause you blurry vision?
Yes, the Lumigan eye drops can cause blurry vision for a short interval of time.
How does the Lumigan eye drops work?
The Lumigan eye drops work efficiently by reducing the pressure inside the eyes. Increased pressure inside your eyes can cause glaucoma which is a serious eye disease.
1 Bottle/s, 3 Bottle/s, 6 Bottle/s, 12 Bottle/s (Free Shipping)
There are no reviews yet.